Happy days at the Zion Chapel Hove Edge methodist centenary celebrations. Everyone is in costume of the era the first methodist church was opened in the village.
The Norwood Green co-op was the place where almost all the village residents would have done their weekly shop. The co-op opened on the 16 January 1888, and from its first day would have served the village well. Many households would have looked forward to the payment of the biannual dividend payments to help supplement their household budgets.